“Di okpara” means first son in Igbo language. Ezinaulo which means “family” in Igbo is an essential part of Igbo culture. Get this shirt for the special Di okpara in your life to celebrate his love for Igbo language! Or are you the Di Okpara? Get this shirt for yourself to celebrate being the first son of your mommy and daddy.
And of course #ezinaulo (which means #family), because everything we do with speaking the Igbo language is for family.
Jisie ike, nwanne! (Keep it up, fam!)
World wide shipping (including USA, UK, and Nigeria)! Nigerian cards are also accepted.
This adorable tee is so soft and light that you’ll want to wear it again and again. It’s classic and stylish at the same time. Comes pre-shrunk to ensure a constant size over time and multiple washes.
• Pre-shrunk 100% ring-spun cotton
• 30 singles thread weight
• Classic contoured silhouette with side seams
• Single-needle stitched seamed collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for men.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He’s 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7″ (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4″ (85 cm).
There are no reviews yet.